There are many advantages of cable bridge laying in Jinan. Why should cable bridge laying be adopted? I summarize the following points for you.
1. Jinan cable tray can be laid on the same frame with the process pipe without occupying the cable channel separately, saving space and avoiding the problem of crossing with underground pipelines.
2. The cable laid in the air has better heat dissipation conditions than the cable tunnel. It does not need ventilation and drainage, and the operation cost is low. In case of failure, it is also very convenient to deal with it.
3. Adding new cables in the expansion can make full use of the standby position of cable tray, which is very convenient.
4. With the increasing improvement of fire alarm series products, cable detectors can be used to monitor cables. Once the temperature in a place is too high and exceeds the set value of the detector, an alarm can be given in time, so that the personnel on duty can find hidden dangers in time to eliminate hidden dangers.
5. Compared with other laying methods, Jinan cable tray has obvious advantages. The cable tray laying method can be adopted whether in the main line of the plant or in a certain equipment. Although the civil engineering cost of cable directly buried pipe is low, it covers a large area. When increasing the cable during the expansion of the device, it is necessary to re excavate. The cable is often damaged due to the expansion construction, resulting in power failure accidents, and the accident handling is difficult. It takes a long time to restore the power supply. Armored cable is required when the cable is directly buried, and the price is more expensive than ordinary cable. Although the cable trench scheme has certain flexibility compared with the direct burial of cables, most petrochemical enterprises are flammable and explosive places, and the cable trench is easy to accumulate dangerous gases, resulting in hidden dangers. Moreover, most chemical surface water contains chemical materials, and most chemical surface water contains chemical substances.
The cable trench is generally about one meter deep with a cover plate on it, which is inconvenient for personnel to patrol. Although the cable tunnel has the characteristics of convenient maintenance and increasing cables, because it is located underground, there are many cables and poor heat dissipation, it generally needs forced ventilation, suffers from leakage from time to time, needs regular drainage, and the operation cost is high. Since the cable tunnel can only be used in concentrated sections, it is still necessary to adopt the method of direct burial or trench laying after the cable is led out, which inevitably has this disadvantage.